Sunday, January 18, 2015

An Update on My Progress

Update on My Progress:

Dear Blog Readers,

I wanted to update everyone on my progress. I am currently working on drafting my submission guidelines, the about page, and some other pages for this blog/website. They should hopefully appear sometime this week, so keep checking the blog. I will post an update on the front page when these things are done, and I will start accepting literary submissions as soon as I post the guidelines, so if anyone wants to start writing, feel free! (For more information about this blog and how it is part of an undergraduate class project, please see my first blog post).

Also, although this is technically a blog, this website will mostly be a literary community for people with chronic pain. I may not post many "traditional blog" posts, although you will see some occasionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment