Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Important Overall Update for my Project

Dear Blog Readers,

Hello! I decided now would be a good time to explain my progress in my project. I am nearing completion of my blog component of my project, but I will be continuing to work on other parts of it. For instance, I am now working on a professional project poster presentation (try saying that 3 times fast!) for an honors academic fair in April. If you are in the SDSU area, I encourage you to look into that, as it will be a very interesting day. However, I will also post a digital version of my poster project, when it is finished, for those interested.

Also, I will be writing a short synthesis essay on my reactions to the process of writing for this project, which I will post to this blog as well, so stay tuned for that!

Until then, feel free to explore the existing resources, quotes, and writing on the site!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment