Sunday, February 22, 2015

Updates

Dear Blog Readers,

Hello. I have added a couple of new resources, including a medication reminder tool (listed under the "Interactive Tools" category on the resources page) and a link to a discussion about dealing with sleep that is affected by chronic pain (listed under the "Miscellaneous" category on the resource page). I am hoping to find more resources on the second topic in the future.



I have moved the list of inspirational quotes to its own page! I have added a couple of new quotes. Feel free to go to the quotes page to see my commentary on these quotes, but I will leave these two quotes here as well.

“I often say now I don’t have any choice whether or not I have Parkinson’s, but surrounding that non-choice is a million other choices that I can make.” ~ Michael J. Fox

 “Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are actually the days I’m fighting my hardest.” – Unknown

I apologize for the random font changes. I am trying to figure out how to fix that.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment