Sunday, July 26, 2015

Essay, Acknowledgements and Other Important Project Components Completed!

Dear Readers,

Hello. I have officially completed my honors college project, but I plan to still make posts on my blog periodically. I hope to continue to maintain my blog.

For today, I thought I would post acknowledgements as a thank you to those who helped me with my project, I really appreciate it! Also, I would especially like to thank anyone and everyone who has been reading my blog. While my blog is hardly well-known, it has been getting more hits than I anticipated, and I love knowing that others are reading what I have written and researched.  I hope that you will continue to read my blog.

I will most likely post my final essay on the blog at some point, but I think it would be most prudent for me to wait a few weeks before doing so, in order to allow time for my essay to be processed by the honors college.

Anyway, I have linked to my acknowledgements/thank yous below, and remember, the end of my project isn't the end of my blog, so please stay tuned!

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nFnB8l3kb2gUKKmFcXgpVW2CCCS_QSkc3SGRxzAsjfg/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment